Home

Windows 10 freezes every 10 seconds

Short freezes are referred to as micro stutters and can be incredibly annoying. They mainly occur in Windows and can have multiple causes. It doesn't matter how fast your computer is, whether you.. Windows 10 hanging/freezing 10-20 seconds Sometimes applications and other windows become unresponsive I am able to navigate between the windows on the task bar but things aren't fully loaded and I can't open new windows ctrl+alt+tab does not work until 10-20 seconds later after then everything starts loading dramatically, opens task manager. Re: PC keeps lagging/freezing every few seconds. This happens with the mouse, a. @AdrianG001. CPU temperature:- 55°. RAM usage:- 3.1/6.9 gb. GPU usage:- 0%. Virtualization enabled windows 10. RAM in use 3gb available 3.9 gb (but actual ram is 8gb ddr3) 0 Kudos

Turn off the computer and wait five seconds. Press the Power button to start the computer and repeatedly press the F10 key to enter the BIOS setup menu. On the BIOS Setup screen, press F9 to select and load the BIOS Setup Default settings. Press F10 to Save and Exit Hold the power button for at least five seconds to turn off the computer. Turn on the computer and immediately press Esc repeatedly, about once every second. When the menu appears, press the F2 key. On the HP PC Hardware Diagnostics (UEFI) main menu, click System Tests When it freezes, the mouse does not move, the keyboard is unresponsive, and even CTRL-ALT-DEL does not do anything. After anywhere from 2-10 seconds or so it goes back to normal as if nothing happened The stutter happens if the game is doing 60fps or >100fps. The in-game fps monitor will show a sudden drop every 5 seconds, from 30 to 10 or 60 to 30 or 100 to 50, or whatever. This 5-second periodic stutter step goes away if I have the Dell by itself or the other 3 identical monitors without the Dell

Windows 10 - Mouse pointer freezes every few seconds (tried multiple mice) I have Windows 10 1803 - I just installed KB4340917, this was happening before that - and that didn't fix it. About 24 hours ago (I've changed nothing) my mouse started freezing for 0.5 seconds at a time. If I move it round in small circles it will happen between 1 and. WINDOWS 10 | Mouse freezes/hangs every few seconds Like I said in the title, the mouse on my HP laptop hangs every few seconds. It happens whether I am using a wireless mouse, wired mouse, or the trackpad, and persists when all USB devices are unpluged My PC:10 GB of RAMi7 920 CPUAsus P6T SESSD Plextor M6SDiscussions:http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/id-2768149/random-half-freezes.htmlhttp://www.tomshardw.. Windows 10 randomly freezes for few seconds while playing games or while normal use. Learn how to fix this error.SSD Freezes for few seconds. Actually its du.. CPU usage of System process spiking and freezing laptop every 10 seconds - posted in Windows 10 Support: Hi everyone, Ive recently been having this problem where every 10 seconds, the CPU usage of.

Computer Keeps Freezing Every Few Seconds - What To D

Hello there, I upgraded from windows 7 to 10 this day and I've been getting few random annoying freezes in Windows 10, they'd last for 3 or 4 seconds at max then windows goes back to its normal state, then freezes, and it goes on and on... when I restart the computer, it works like charm after, but few seconds after I start getting this annoying freezes, I noticed that the disk usage was 100%. Fix 9] Update drivers. 1. Press Windows key + R key together to open run.. 2. Type devmgmt.msc in it and click OK.. 3. Now, Double click on Firmware to expand it.. 4. Right click on system firmware and choose update.. 5. Click on search automatically for updated driver software.. 6. Similarly , right click and update your Intel display driver.. Fix 10] Clean mouse pad or mouse surface are The issue is that, seemingly at random intervals (can be 15 minutes or hours) the whole system freezes for a few seconds - the video freezes, the audio gets stuck repeating the note it's.

Windows 10 hanging/freezing 10-20 seconds - Windows 10

1. mouse pointer freezes windows 10 and pointer lag. Topics addressed in this tutorial:mouse cursor freezes and disappearsmouse cursor freezes every few seconds..
  2. 40. My cursor on my Mac (running the latest version of El Capitan) has been freezing for a split second around every 10 seconds - it then reappears in the place it should've been if it hadn't disappeared. I've tried using a different mouse - still occurs. And have done a PRAM reset
  3. Windows 10 Freezes every time it loads within 5 seconds of the desktop appearing. Within 5-10 seconds (before I could access Cortana, the start menu, or the control panel), the operating system will freeze up completely. I have to restart by holding the button down for 5 seconds

(Example: This issue occurs every night at 7 PM, every day around 7 AM, and so on.) On how many computers does this occur? (Example: All computers, only one computer, 10 computers, and so on.) Troubleshoot the freeze issues. To troubleshoot the freeze issues, check the current status of your computer, and follow one of the following methods My windows 10 is hanging randomly for every half an hour and the touch pad also hangs for some second and becomes normal. My system has clean windows ,8 GB RAM 512 SSD and purchased just 10 days back . Please let me know how to fix this issue This goes on until sessionstore.js becomes so big that the process of recreating it every 10 seconds freezes the user interface for a short time. Workarounds. Until the developers fix this problem, there are two ways to get around these periodical freezes of the browser UI: Delete sessionstore*.js every time the freezes reappear, as I did. The.

PC keeps lagging/freezing every few seconds

A couple 5-10 second pauses every flight. I uninstalled Vector, pauses went way. I reinstalled Vector, pauses came back. I still will get occasional 2-3 second pause (when getting within range of a add-on airport on approach), but nothing like the 5-10 second ones getting with Vector during all phases of flight Roblox keeps lagging / freezing a bit every 10 or 15 seconds for 7 seconds. Informative. Close. 4. Posted by 11 months ago. Archived. Roblox keeps lagging / freezing a bit every 10 or 15 seconds for 7 seconds. try activating windows key+r and type %appdata% and click Run.then click on AppData in the above bar and click local in the three. Windows 10 Freezes For ~5 Seconds Every Hour (at x:00) I have had this problem for as long as I can remember. It was just today that I realized it happens at the top of each hour. Symptoms: At the tick of each hour 9:00am, 10:00am, 11:00am, etc. My PC will freeze/stutter for 3-5 seconds

I have brand new MSI gt60 laptop with GTX870M ,i7-4800MQ CPU and 8gb ram. There is a random 2-3 second freeze every few minutes. Mouse stutters and then goes back to normal. when streaming, videos freeze for 2 seconds and starts playing normally.. this keeps happening every few minutes. i have updated all the drivers video, network, sound nothing seems to solve the issue Contents [ hide] 1 How to Fix Windows 10 Freezes Randomly. 1.1 Update Display/Network Adapter Drivers. 1.2 Turn Off Link State Power Management. 1.3 Update the SSD Firmware. 1.4 Free up Disk Space. 1.5 Scan and Repair Corrupt System Files using SFC. 1.6 Do a Clean Reinstall of Windows 10. 2 Conclusion Page 1 of 2 - Computer sometimes freezes for 10-20 seconds - posted in Windows 10 Support: Hey, I recently did a hardware upgrade to my pc and it started freezing sometimes, I cant even move my.

Solved: PC keeps lagging/freezing every few seconds

1. Windows 10 was offered as a free upgrade from your Windows Vista/7 and 8 systems. As a result, many of us did upgrade. The issues mostly encountered by the users were the incompatibility of hardware and drivers - because initially, they were designed to run on your original windows before upgrading, and after the upgrade, they transited permanently into Windows 10
  2. When finished, reboot your PC and check to see if Windows 10 keeps freezing issue is resolved. Workaround #10: Perform System Restore. Finally, you can have a try on Windows 10 system restore, which requires that you have made a recent backup before Windows 10 freezes randomly. This solution is rather useful if Windows 10 freezes after update
  3. 1: Go to Settings > Devices > Mouse & Touchpad. 2: Locate Scroll Inactive Windows when I hover over it in the Mouse &Touchpad option. 3: Choose to turn on it to enable it. In this window, you can also change other mouse settings to see if it can solve the mouse stutters or freezes issues in Windows 10
  4. Just recently after the Windows 10 update this morning, I noticed that when I move the cursor with my mouse or the touchpad, the screen freezes for 1 second every 3 seconds or so, and it is extremely annoying as I can't even play games! However, the screen is perfectly normal when I use the touchpad, and it only freezes when the cursor is moving
  5. Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit) My screen is freezing every 3 seconds for 0.5-1 seconds all the time. This happens when i watch videos, scroll and play games. This is happening after a driver update. I uninstalled driver and got Microsoft Basic Driver and all seemed fine, not menitoning opening fullscreen apps bad performance.
  6. Computer Randomly Freezes When Playing Games on Windows 10 I have recently upgraded Windows 10 from 32 bit to 64 bit and now my games are randomly locking up on me.The game freezes, with the sound looped (very short sample, so it just sounds like buzzing), and sometimes resumes after a second or two, other times stays locked up
  7. R9 290x; R51600x; 16GB 3000mhz; samsung EVO 860 500GB Windows and the game. when left the computer idle for several hours, the game just broke and freezes every 3 seconds until i reboot the computer. all windows energy saving options are disabled, game mode disabled and graphics preference in performance mode (this reduces the freezes a bit.

After Windows 10 update to version 1803, experience the same issue of Kinect v2 sensor freezing every 10 to 20 sec and restart itself. First I tried to check if the audio is disabled from Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Sound -> Recording -> Kinect Microphone, but it is already enabled and the issue is not solved Re: Laptop freezes for 2-3 seconds at reular intervals. Jump to solution. Use Task Manager to see what processes are using lots of CPU time when the freezes occur. XPS M1530, Win 10 CU Pro 32-bit. Inspiron E1705, Win 10 CU Pro 32-bit My screen would freeze every 2-3 seconds whenever I have Neftlix / Prime open in any of the web browser. I rollbacked the version of driver to 21.20.16.4550 and its not freezing anymore. My displays are definitely connected on NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, but I guess the browsers still use Intel acceleration drivers for streaming sites Problem: Random mouse/pc freezing for 2-3 seconds and flash freezing tabs on chrome or sounds crackling/pausing, and also can freeze mouse. Latest mouse freeze was on context menu of photo when i clicked properties. I did: memtest 4 passes in 4 hours no errors, hot tester cpu stresed no errors,.. Fix 4. Clear Temp Files to Fix Windows 10 Freezing After Update. Windows 10 could freeze if there is not enough space to store temp files. Thus, you can clean up temp files regularly. Here are the steps. Step 1. Press Windows key and R at the same time, then in the Run form, type temp and hit Enter

Video: Solved: Screen freezing with interval of 2 or 3 seconds

Hola en esta oportunidad me toco reparar una laptop que cada que se actualizaba el windows se comenzaba a pausar el mouse, y la pc se congela cada 2 segundos.. Xbox One Controller Windows 10 Intermittent Freezing Issue; User Info: Triple_Aitch. Triple_Aitch 2 years ago #1. I'm having a strange issue where it seems every 30 seconds to 2 minutes the input on the controller will freeze or lock on my last input for about 2-3 seconds and then go back to normal. For example if I was running in. Every 10-12 seconds my SolidWorks graphics will freeze for about half a second. Have a Dell Precision 5530, Xeon processor, nVidia Quadro P2000 video, with 32GB of ram. I have been working with my VAR to diagnose, and he happens to have the same laptop

Page 1 of 2 - windows 10 freezes for 2-3 seconds then return - posted in Windows 10 Support: i build my new pc last week and keep getting freezing in my system! like i play something and then. Fix: Video Freezes During Playback on Windows 10 If the issue is with your Computer or a Laptop you should try using Restoro which can scan the repositories and replace corrupt and missing files. This works in most cases, where the issue is originated due to a system corruption

Update Mouse Driver. If the mouse freeze problem is caused by an outdated mouse driver, you should ensure the driver is properly installed to the latest version. Step 1: Go to Device Manager in Windows 10/8/7 by pressing Win + R key, inputting devmgmt.msc and clicking OK Hello, I updated my laptop a few days ago from windows 8.1 to 10 and since then my touchpad/pointer has been freezing for 4-5 seconds after I touch any button on the keypad. eg. if i hit enter then i cannot move the pointer for a few seconds.. I can still use the left and right click even while th..

Solved: Intermittent freezing for several seconds at a

1. utes of launching or during a video call, then this post will help you resolve Webcam Freezing issue on Windows 10. It can happen all of a sudden or after a Windows 10 feature update.. How to Fix the Webcam Freezing issue on the Windows 10. The webcam breaks most of the time because of the.
  2. Area-51m, freezing for 5-10 seconds. I've been having some issues with random freezes on my Alienware 51m. The mouse will freeze on screen and it seems as if the whole system is frozen too. Can't use the keyboard or interact in any way. After 5-10 seconds it always returns to normal
  3. Adobe Photoshop 2020 freezes on simple tasks every 25 seconds on Windows 10. It's impossible to paint or do selections as it freezes every 5 strokes. I've read that it's happening for some Mac users too. The previous version was working fine. After two days of useless struggle it's time to go back
  4. g something went malfuctioning with the setup. And yes, I got Windows 10 updates downloaded, including the GPU drivers that came.

USB Keyboard/Mouse randomly freezes for 1 to 5 seconds - posted in Windows 10 Discussion: My USB keyboard and/or mouse will stop working for a short while (1 to 5 seconds) and then recovers Webcam freezes after a few seconds and I've tried everything Help My webcam is a logitech c920 I am running the latest version of windows 10 pro (1909) and my webcam freezes in the camera app and in Skype I have tired using other apps like the logitech proprietary app and a random website Webcam tester in both of those the webcam works perfectly Has anyone had any issues with windows explorer crashing every few seconds (like 2-3 seconds). The only thing I have been able to determine is it may be due to KB4015438 that is consistently failing, retrying, and failing again. Virus scan is clean, sfc came back clean, reg looks fine i keep having a problem where every time i play a game windows just freezes. all the sound stops, the mouse and keyboard do nothing and the screen freezes up. it only happens when i go to play games and i have tried to play a few. it happens to games to games on steam and the windows 10 app · Hi, According to your description, this problem is most. My mouse cursor freezes every few seconds (once 5sec, once 2min) and sometimes it freezes completly so I have to restart system. It has started about a week ago. My mouse works well on Ubuntu 15 (Dual-boot) so I think it's not broken (Logitech G400). I tried to do clear boot but it didn't help. I've reinstalled Windows 10 and it's still freezing

Periodic stutter/freeze (every 5 seconds) on Windows 10

1. ute apart. During that time, no keyboard or mouse activity has any influence on the VM. The mouse moves around the windows screen, and I sometimes see a windows spinning circle (telling you to wait)
  2. I also have an XPS 8930 purchased on May 1 2019 that is freezing in the same way (mouse pointer and keyboard freezes for 3-5 seconds once every hour or so). There is nothing in the event log. It has done this since it was purchased. I was hoping there would be a software fix by now
  3. utes and 100% when I start a program/ load a webpage. Te mouse pointer stopped changing when I highlight it over a link,..
  4. utes and 100% when I start a program/ load a webpage. Te mouse pointer stopped changing when I highlight it over a link, and also when I highlight text it becomes yellowish, with the top being green
  5. ecraft screen will freeze every 3 seconds for about 1/2 a second. this occurs everywhere in
  6. If your Windows 10 computer stutters every few seconds & causes mouse to lag or freeze and videos and audios to stutter constantly, see this fix

Windows 10 - Mouse pointer freezes every few seconds

Method 3. Perform a System Restore or a Clean Install of Windows 10. If your computer still freezes frequently and randomly on Windows 10, you may try to either perform a system restore to roll back to the previous version or do a clean install of Windows 10 to find a fix. IMPORTANT WARNING The reason why Windows 10 freezing can be because of the incompatibility of drivers and hardware. If this is the issue, you need to update all the device drivers on your PC. To do this, follow the steps below: 1. Click the 'Start' menu and then the 'Settings' tab. 2. Click on 'Update and Security' and select 'Windows Update' in. After upgrading to Windows 10 2004, games freeze for a few seconds and then continue many times in the different scenes. During freeze time, the mouse pointer can move around normally. Checking the D3Debug.txt in the d

WINDOWS 10 Mouse freezes/hangs every few seconds

System: Windows 7 64-bit i860 eVGA P55 SLI MOBO 8GB of RAM XFi Sound Card ATI 5970 Video Card I've been using this OS for a little over 8 months now. However today and issue occured while I was playing a video game, a game I've been playing for many months. My wireless mouse G7 started · Since the issue first occurred recently, you can first check. Hello everyone, my computer keeps freezing when i play games about every 10 seconds for about a sec then goes back to playing smoothly. it happened on gears of war and FEAR. when i close the games. Windows 10 pro, all browsers stall/freeze intermittently. by magicmarc. ive a confusing situation, where my windows 10 pro system , the chrome browser will sometimes take long time loading pages, pausing, the circle spinning etc.. and does the same in ms edge browser, all at times... sometime all is quick.. it blue screened every PC in. Acrobat XI standard on windows 10 crashes after 10-15 seconds. Tried may fixes found online and nothing has worked so far. This is a corporate ouned license and they can't figure it out. Their fix is to use Nitro, which doesn't work as well as adobe for my needs. Any help would be greatly apreciated HDMI - laptop to Panasonic Viera - the picture freezes for a few seconds intermittently: New laptop freezes every ~10 seconds: Cursor Freezing for a few seconds randomly: Youtube videos freezes for a second: Laptop 1 second freeze/stutter mystery: Random freezes for a couple of seconds but then back functioning normally (Especially during.

Hit Windows button and type cmd, hit Enter. In Command Prompt typeping www.google.com -t and hit Enter. If you have the similar situation. Hold Shift button and click on Windows Restart. In service menu, select Safe Mode with Networking and Launch your Windows 10 in Safe Mode. Repeat previous steps - go to the Command Prompt and. 1. Aug 27, 2017. #1. Every few seconds my mouse is freezing for some miliseconds. The problem is really annoying and i am sure that it isn't a mouse problem. Here is a screen of my task manager. My cpu is the i5 650, the problem wasn't happening before. I am changing the cpu soon to a xeon x3470 Windows 10 Monitor Keeps Going Black Then Comes Back. Recently, lots of computer users complain that their PC or laptop screen goes black every few seconds: case 1. Sometimes this doesn't happen but when it does, my screen would go black for a second then 5 seconds go by and it happens again (it would repeat another 10 or more times)

A mouse that freezes is a common bug for several Windows 10 users and nearly all posts on the topic state that updating the driver for the mouse should solve the problem Sudden 1-2 second freezes + fps drops on Windows 10 64x laptop. 08-09-2015, 04:54 PM. ****edited the 17th of August 2015****. I almost completely solved my problem in both dota source 1 and source 2 (i.e. no more freezes, very few fps drops) by doing two things: 1) in cfg/video.txt, set the value of mem_level, gpu_level and gpu_mem_level to 1. My computer will basically like stutter every few seconds (the curser will freeze for a split second, audio buzzes and sounds roboty for a split second and my PC booting up takes like 5-20 minutes as opposed to it taking 20 seconds when it was normal.) Windows 10 also makes use of memory a bit differently than previous versions. https. It seems like every 10-20 seconds, my cursor freezes in one spot for a split second, then it's fine. It's so repetitive, it's a nuisance and I can't finish up work I have to do on the computer

Repair Freezing Cursor Mouse - Windows 10, 8 7

It freezes for like 5-6 seconds and then just resumes normal operation. The only thing I can think of that I did recently was changed the m2 slot setting in the bios to X4. Since I have a 970 Pro. Method 8 - Clean Install Windows 10. If you're still having issues with Windows 10 freezing, it's probably a good idea to backup your data and do a clean install of Windows 10. It doesn't take a lot of time and if you have the latest version of Windows 10 installed, the feature is now built right into the OS

Just to be sure, Reinstall the AMD Chipset driver, get it from AMD so that it is the latest version. Then Try these Drivers: Download this 387.92 driver Download DDU (get the 18.0.0.1 or NEWER) Disable the Windows 10 Driver updating. download the DISABLE .REG files in Option 2 and 4 Merge one of the DISABLE .REG files and REBOOT. Merge the other DISABLE .REG file and Reboot How to Fixed GTA V Keeps Freezing Every Seconds in Game Written by Erwin Bantilan I tried checking Task Manager to look for a high usage program and even thought this must be a problem with Windows 10 or in my hardware - but it seems everything is normal Re: DaVinci Freezing on Windows 10. Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:14 pm. Mine is happening too. The later versions have gotten better early versions of 12 would freeze at the Project Manager. With the latest version, I can load a project, but after a few seconds, it freezes

Windows 10 short hiccups/freezes

windows 7 64bit. 4 posts. My computer freezes every few seconds then resumes. After I start up my computer it seems to work fine but starts to freeze for 3-5 seconds the returns to work normally, this lasts for about 30 seconds before it freezes again. I'm pretty sure this isn't virus or internet connection related The issue still occurs, everything is freezing every couple of seconds. I find it very weird because I'm certain HP provided up-to-date AMD drivers up until the Fall Creators update for Windows 10 and now both Windows and HP provide the same old drivers After the latest Windows 10 update last week, both the trackpad & Logitech USB wireless mouse have had freezing / unfreezing every 2 seconds. I have plugged in a wired mouse instead but the same symptom occurs. I have done the clean boot and the issue goes away. I have re-added services selectively to pinpoint the problem, but some Windows. I had a very similar problem when connecting from Windows 10 version 1809 to Windows 10 version 1903. The remote desktop client would freeze and not allow any input. Closing the remote client and opening a new RDP session would work fine. However this would become too annoying, having to open a new remote desktop every few minutes (in my case) Basically the problem is computer is randomly freezing every 2-3 seconds for a split second resulting in mmaking typing and gaming really annoying. Are you on Windows 7 Download Advanced.

Problem with client freezes - Silkroad - ProjectHax

[FIX] Windows 10 Freezing Problem/SSD Freezes - YouTub

Windows 10 short hiccups/freezes. Hello everyone, I have an issue since upgrading to Windows 10, the display and sound will hiccup for a split second. It is barely noticeable sometimes and might be even less than a second. This did never happen when I ran Windows 8/8.1. It happens when I listen to music, watching a video and gaming Anyone have an issue with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC freezing for several seconds after opening a PDF on Windows 10. I tried uninstalling and installing as well and changing a few settings I saw suggested online like reducing the number of documents listed in the history. This problem just started today after having no issues for a long time I'm currently running VLC 3.0.6 on a Toshiba laptop. The freezing occurred in both Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. From then on the whole computer sloooowed down on all programs, even after a power down, 'curable' only by removing the battery pack for 60 sec. The size of video files didn't seem to be a factor Eventually I found some threads on running DDU and turning off my anti-virus (Windows Defender). After a few tries it finally took and everything seemed okay until my sound issues recently. So I clicked on the Crimson update pop-up on my screen and downloaded the update, turned off Windows Defender, and ran the installer. I got the freeze again

having alot of errors in my administrative events and pc

The game runs fine, other than small freezes that happen every 3-10 seconds and they freeze the game for 1-3 seconds and then returns I have Windows 7 Professional 64-bit and I have downloaded 64bit Java, but no help, I tried setting Javaw.exe to High priority but no help. Specs: Intel i5-2500K @ 3.3GHz Asus GTX 580 DirectCU I Hi everyone.I'm having a strange problem here with my mouse. It's wireless Logitech M305. What I noticed since a couple of days, is that from time to time, mouse cursor stops for a split second, as I move it around the screen. For example, I move it to the right, is stops in one point, and as I c.. I had to revert back to Windows 10 1909. I did notice that in older version of Windows 10 these freezes were happening as well, however they only last at most a second. Looks like in Windows 10 2004, when it happens, the game hangs for 5-10 seconds. I think it's a combination of Diablo 3 and Windows. Could be due to WDDM 2.7 You can follow the below listed steps to solve webcam freeze up issue after Windows 10 update with out any problems now: Use the Windows + R keyboards shortcut to open the Run command. Type regedit, and click OK to open the Windows registry. Right-click on the right side, select New, and click DWORD (32-bit) Value The Sims 3 Freezes every 5 seconds for a few seconds and to me, I find playing it difficult now. More worse than a buffing internet video. I've had Windows 10 Pro for a couple of years The Sims 3 installed via. Steam for many years and recently passed over and installed via. Origin for a number of weeks and had no problem

CPU usage of System process spiking and freezing laptop

Autocad freezes for a few seconds every 30-60 seconds. it did this on my previous full autocad 2011 and now on 2012. i have also had a reinstall. it also does it on the other users computers in the office and also those on LT. the freeze is rondom. it can be triggered by commands, escape button, panning arround the drawing Every 1/50 seconds the game reads the last Kinect frame stored in the variable. Doing that, I solved my problem. I guess there's some economy mode that brings Kinect to a weird state if it does not receive requests at some rate. In any case, this behavior is new. It didn't happen some weeks/months ago. I guess this is related to a Windows 10. I have installed Ubuntu Windows-Subsystem-for-Linux through Microsoft Store on my Windows 10 laptop, but it freezes randomly, for example when I run a command such as ls -l, gcc -o or even when the bash starts. What happens is that the whole bash just freezes, it doesn't run any command I type and many processes named bash, node and init appear in the Windows task manager which use close to. My freezing happened after an update (either AMD drivers or Windows 10 update. can't remember). AMD FX-3850 32 Gigs of Ram Samsung SSD EVO 850 SanDisk SSD Toshiba HDD Windows 10 Pro The only solution to remove the Toshiba HDD. I guess mixing SSD and regular HD causes problems on Windows 10 In case if your mouse freezes in Windows 10, running a virus scan should be one of the first things on your list of solutions. Windows 10 users can use the Windows Defender for running a virus scan or any other third-party antivirus software. 2. Check Battery Health and Clean the Mouse Pad

You mention 10 seconds but then state you have to reboot by unplugging! So - is 10 seconds a finite time - every time - or does it ever clear itself?. Put another way - is the freeze always permanent.? if so where does 10 seconds come from The only changes have been an update to the latest build of Windows 10, and an Intel Wifi driver update. Either of those could easily be the culprit, but I am betting on the Intel driver. The first thing I tried was checking the MTU setting, however, that was not the problem

Fix Mouse Cursor Freezes for Few Seconds After Using KeyboardFix Mouse does not work Windows 10 - TechnoWikisHaving problems with graphics card in windows 7 help