Home

Netflix sound but no picture on phone

If the video freezes on one image but the sound continues when you watch a title, it typically points to information stored on your device that needs to be refreshed. Follow the troubleshooting steps for your device below to resolve the issue Up until last week we were able to watch Netflix through our Youview box, but recently it has started playing the sound but with no picture; you start the movie and the progress bar appears, but no picture. If you fast forward it shows what should be visible Try Netflix again; If, however, you get a black screen and no sound when you try to play anything on Netflix on your device of choice, this is the help page for you. Read more: Best VPNs for streamin If you get video but no sound when playing a TV show or movie, it usually means there's a content problem or a problem with the connection to your speaker system. Follow the steps for your device to fix the problem

when mirror screen app netflix and hbo can only cast sound, how to fix. I have galaxy note 9, when mirror screen and use netflix i can only hear sound, in my phone video is working but can not cast to the TV, with youtube there is no problem, only with netflix and hbo go. Please help with solution All works well until you select a show to watch. It starts with sound, continues with sound but screen remains black - no picture. Funny, if I go into fast forward or rewind, the small screen pics across the bottom work and look fine, just main picture is black According to user reports, you may have no sound issue on Netflix because of the following factors: Your sound driver is outdated or corrupted. The amount of free memory required for Netflix is unavailable or being used by browser tabs. Your audio setup is not supported, or the settings are not configured properly to play the audio on Netflix

For an iPhone or iPad, press and hold the power button and the home button until you see it shut off and re-display the white Apple logo. If this doesn't work, then you're also going to need to update the Netflix app or your iPhone if there is an update available. Problem 4: Netflix is playing sound but there is no image Here are some steps to ease you through TV picture loss—from prevention to recognition to next steps when your picture finally does go out.TRANSCRIPTHere's a.. i my my Netflix is working only on my Samsung phone but every time ibtry to work the Samsung smart tv app it gives me this and get stuck. i open the link they send on the phone and the app opens on the phone I had sound but no picture using my PC's Netflix app. Here is what worked for me. Instead of using the PC Netflix app I signed into. Turn off your Blu-ray player. Plug your Blu-ray player directly into your modem using an Ethernet cable. Unplug your modem from power for at least 30 seconds, then plug it back in and wait until no new indicator lights are blinking on. Turn on your Blu-ray player and try Netflix again. If this step works No picture, just sound. HDMI and no picture when I switch to NetFlix - Answered by a verified TV Technician. Thanks for phone call request, I accepted it and ready to make the phone call but want to make sure that you know this phone premium service would cost you additional $26 on top of this chat session cost so please confirm to proceed.

Video freezes but sound keeps playing - Netfli

Sound but no picture on netflix — YouView Communit

10. 0. Aug 15, 2018. #1. I need help with my new Samsung TV. When trying to watch Netflix, I get the picture but no sound except the sound from the cable network that I had on before connecting to Netflix. I have a BlueRay Phillips surround sound connected to the TV. With my old LG tv, I had to turn off the surround sound and turn up the volume. I grasp that you have connected a TV via HDMI and you get the audio and subtitles but no video. Here are links that I hope will help. HP Notebook PCs - Connecting a Monitor, Projector, or TV (Windows 10, . HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting HDMI Display and Sound Issues. Please let me know the outcome However, if your Android mobile phone/Windows laptop supports HDCP with Miracast, you can try another alternative way: -Connect your phone to home router. -Turn on EZMirror (Miracast) and start the mirroring to EZCast. -Turn on Netflix app and you shall see what you want

How to fix the Netflix black screen with sound issu

1. I'm only getting sound with the Chromecast, no picture My Chromecast is only playing the audio when watching youtube or netflix, or anything else for that matter, I did a reset on it and the Google logo and the spinning circle came up but after that the screen went black
  2. Sound but no picture on netflix the problem is one of yours. i pay the highest amount a month subscription with you and am not happy. even had a £30 phone bill from speaking with your team for hours on end I use Netflix on my fire stick but there's no picture but the sound works. But I logged in on my phone but everything works
  3. On my Roku Express tonight on several channels (Netflix, Criterion, YouTube) I can get sound but no picture. Reset doesn't solve the problem. This happened a few weeks ago and I called Netflix, who didn't have a fix, but eventually the problem seemed to correct itself
  4. I have a Crystal series TU70000 Sumsung Smart TV (brand new) and a Galaxy S8+ (not new). When I select Tap View by tapping my phone on my TV, it prompts the mirroring process but the screen goes black. If I play a video on my phone, only the sound plays on the TV...no video. Is the issue with my pho..
  5. g video. Philips TV sound no picture. Solved! I have amazon prime and get the picture on my samsung smart tv, but the sound is from the tv program
  6. Open the Netflix App on your computer. 2. Start Playing any Movie or TV Show on Netflix. 3. While the video is playing, move your mouse over the screen and click on the Dialogue icon. 4. On the menu that appears, see if surround sound (5.1) is selected. Try changing it to any available non-5.1 option
  7. When watching 4K/UHD material with the Netflix app on my Sony KD-55X8505C TV i get no sound. The picture quality is good, but no sound. Other series and movies not in 4K/UHD works fine and I get sound. Before I upgraded to av 4K/UHD subscription on Netflix, the series supporting 4K/UHD worked fine when played in regular HD

Video with no sound - Netfli

when mirror screen app netflix and hbo can only cast sound

HELP! Netflix has sound but no picture on H3

1. Flat Screen TV Has Sound But No Picture. Try a few simple things first to try and fix your TV before replacing parts. 1 - Unplug TV overnight. Plug back in and SOMETIMES it may work and fix your issue. 2 - Unplugging the TV and everything hooked to it, then plugging it back in may clear the problem. 3 - Be sure the TV is set to the.
  2. 2. Hello, i have a chromebook and install the app from netflix and amazon prime video. The problem is that when I try to mirror the screen of the chromebook on television with HDMI, the Netflix and Amazon movies get a black screen with normal audio. If I use other applications, like VLC, it works normal
  3. Samsung tv has sound but not showing picture. A blank screen on your Samsung tv can be caused by several factors. In some cases, you can troubleshoot and fix..
  4. No picture only audio on Netflix. nw79 Posts: 8. Forum Member. 18/02/15 - 20:52 in TalkTalk YouView #1. Youview asked me to update so I did. But when I try to watch something the picture is pitch black with just audio playing. 0. Comments. David Waine Posts: 2,959
  5. Best Answer: It currently doesnt appear to be able to work for Netflix, I have been trying today to get this to work. We are using Lightening Digital AV Adapter and it can see photos but not Netflix. Answered by Sally C. Apr 21, 2020
  6. Re: No sound on live tv hdmi but have sound with netflix. 11-18-2016 06:42 AM. Message 3 of 3. (4,304 Views) In additon it might be the choice in audio options of Dolby vs L-PCM. In many boxes this is in the hidden menus. Reply
  7. Unfortunately, I have already tried methods 2 and 3. I have even been onto AMD's site and manually downloaded the Windows 10 drivers, which had no effect. I tried using the troubleshooter but it said it couldn't find any problems. It's not a massive issue as I'm still able to view Netflix in a browser. It's just the app itself that doesn't work

Fixing Netflix Audio And Video Sync Problem Exit And Reopen The Movie/Show. Before trying anything else you should try to fix the problem by simply exiting the current show on which you are facing the sync problem. Once you exit the show/movie, open another show to check if the problem is with all the Netflix movies or just the app that you are using. If the other show works properly, go back. The picture is great but there is no sound: I have a Bose solo 5 to Sony str-dh77q. When connected I have picture, but no sound: I have samsung led tv model LA40D503 with no picture but when I connect a DVD player I hear the sound but no picture: I've connected my laptop to my toshiba tv. Got picture. No sound. Worked great on my RCA

Samsung UN55HU7200FXZA specs in 55-inch UHD Curved TV

After doing this change in settings, you can play a video and see whether it is working. If this method didn't work, you need to follow the same steps and change the quality to low. Then you can see whether the Netflix audio desync issue is fixed or not. 4. Download the Video and Repair it. Netflix allows you to download a video If you've switched on your TV and the sound comes through fine, but you're not seeing any picture; there are 3 potential issues. No video with normal audio on a Smart TV will the result of one of the following issues: A connection issue; the most common problem. Where there is a bad connection, faulty cables or improper installation

No Sound On Netflix: How To Fix It? [SOLVED

My Netflix and Amazon and YouTube play video and Audio through my Apple TV so I know my HDMI cord is working. When using the ATT Now app, I get sound but no picture only when streaming video - the guides, menus, show descriptions, search and settings all show pictures within the App, it is only when you select a program to view I HAVE FOUND A WAY AND IT WORKS!!! I use Xiaomi Redmi Note 9. At first I have installed the Miracast on TV and connected it with my phone, as usual. Unfortunately, when I try to play Netflix, THE VIDEO DOESN'T SHOW ON TV, BUT WORKS FINE ON THE PHO.. How to I get Netflix working in internet explorer 11 desktop version? Whenever I try to watch something on Netflix I get sound but no picture. I have Silverlight installed which works on other sites but Netflix doesn't even try to load the plugin it just gives me a black screen with sound

Netflix's iconic ta-dum sound is short and sweet, and while that works for streaming movies at home, it's much different for theaters. So the company teamed up with Hans Zimmer to produce a. 1. Sometimes, the audio and video can get out of sync after you use the Fast Forward or Rewind button. Try starting the show from the beginning; sometimes that will re-sync the sound and picture. If that doesn't work, go to #2. 2. Re-set the device you are using to stream Netflix

Television Has No Sound Answer 4: Make sure there is not a pair of headphones connected to the TV audio out jack on the side or front of your TV.. Television Has No Sound Answer 5: Check all of the cables that are connected into the back of your TV.(it is possible the TV was moved slightly and a cable has become disconnected or loose) Television Has No Sound Answer 6: If you have a receiver or. I can play Netflix fine as long as I'm streaming. But if I download a Netflix movie to watch later, I only get sound - no picture. Same is happening with another mirroring device I have that creates it's own network, so it would seen be to be either a Netflix or iPhone problem, not the Apple TV or my network

13 Netflix The Witcher Quotes Wallpaper Absolutely Worth

Have sound but no picture unless I use the Direct tv now app. When I connect my iPhone to the tv with the $50 apple plug on the regular DIRECTV app I get sound but no picture. I can do the same thing with the DIRECTV Now app and it works fine same for Netflix to. Is there a way to fix this problem Aug 5, 2008. My Netflix audio suddenly quit on both my Tivo HD and network LG blueray player, which means with almost certainty that it is a Netflix issue. So far, however, I'm getting no help from their customer service center. Nov 7, 2009 #16 of 23

Troubleshooting: Projector Won't Play Netflix

For the Netflix 2 nd Screen option, follow the same instructions of opening Netflix on both your phone/tablet and your projector unless your projector is a primitive one that can't download its own apps. If that's the case, then getting a USB-C to HDMI/VGA converter or adapter cable is the way to go Reinstall Netflix. Click on the Home/Start button to open the launch bar. Find the LG Content Store on the launch bar and click on it. Cycle through the arrows on your remote to reach the App tab. LG TV Has Sound But No Picture. Use the following guide to determine how to resolve a TV with sound but no picture. 1. Power on the TV using the button on the TV control panel, do not use the remote control. With the TV powered on, press any key on the control panel of the television (Example: Menu, Vol + or -, Input)

TV Has Sound But No Picture Troubleshooting Guide - YouTub

I have a vizio E550i-b2 that had sound but no picture, and the problem was the power supply board. But I didn't have to buy the part. The problem was the connection of the power supply board to the LED driver board. The connecter on the power supply board had become unsoldered, I simply resoldered the connection and the screen works perfect TV Sound but no Picture. 26-08-2017 01:38 AM in. I have a Ue55hu8500t tv. I was on the xbox and all of a sudden the picture broke up and disappeared. The back light appears to be working correctly as there is subtle changes when on a tv channel (which i can't get to now because I can't see menus etc) Netflix goes to 99% and then just audio, no video. This started a few days ago. Right around the time the FireTv update 51.1.6 hit my device. Any video I choose in netflix loads to 99% and I can hear the audio but the video never comes up. I just see the information for the show i am watching with a 99% circle smack dab in the middle Open the Netflix App on your computer. 2. Start Playing any Movie or TV Show on Netflix. 3. While the video is playing, move your mouse over the screen and click on the Dialogue icon. 4. On the menu that appears, see if surround sound (5.1) is selected. Try changing it to any available non-5.1 option

Anybody else having issues with casting netflix,still

Original Title: audio. i have a hp pavilion laptop for about a year in a half and when i got on my laptop today, i went to you tube to watch a video. then i noticed that there was no sound. so i went and checked the sound on Netflix, it didn't work, so i checked the volume settings on you tube and Netflix, and they were fine so i pressed the volume up button on the keyboard and the volume. No video when screen-casting Netflix from Nexus 6 2 Recommended Answers To expand, I get audio and I get the android UI as well as the Netflix loading circle but as soon as the video is buffered and playback has started on the device, I only see a black screen on the screen-casted display

#2231725 - suggestive, alternate version, artistAustralian Airline Baggage Charges: Lifehacker's CompleteDisidencia Sin Animo de Lucro CMM (Nuestro granito deJewel Nightclub Las Vegas - City VIP Concierge

When you open Netflix, it only gives you sound but no picture, you encounter the Netflix black screen issue with your computer. Don't worry, you're not alone. This Netflix black screen issue should be easy to fix. When you meet the Netflix black screen issue, there will be two different situations: Black screen with sound Netflix going to green screen only audio I am on my 3rd xbox one in only 1 month and this one was working great now all of a sudden netflix will go to a random green screen in the middle of playing a video I can still hear audio but it sits on nothing but a green screen In games with sound effects, they happen immediately through Bluetooth audio. I called into the Netflix customer service department so many times. Every time, the same script - clear the app cache, restart the Android device, charge the battery in the Bluetooth device, power-cycle the router and cablemodem, unpair and repair the devices, etc -Use a new HDMI CABLE for ROKU, AMAZON, DVD, BLU-RAY, X-BOX, PlayStation, etc.-Make sure there is no damage where the cables connect into. NOTE: If after using a new CABLE the BLACK SCREEN is now gone and you can see the picture and sound, the problem is resolved and the issue was a faulty cable. Damaged HDMI Cable. Damaged COAX Cable - Bent Pi I have picture but no sound. Have sound with Netflix and on surround sound but not regular tv and remote. - Answered by a verified TV Technician. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website